Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service to customers. SaaS applications are sometimes called Web-based software. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access via the Internet, freeing yourself from complex software and hardware management. AlmirLive is SaaS software and brings all the advantages of SaaS to your organisation. AlmirLive customers have no hardware or software to buy, install, maintain, or update. Access to applications is easy: You just need an Internet connection.
- Affordable: all you need is an Internet connection and your existing PCs and laptops. With AlmirLive there is no big up front capital expenditure.
- Fast Implementations and Deployments: with AlmirLive you just login, begin setting up and loading data. Dramatically reducing the time and cost to go live. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
- Easily Expand: AlmirLive allows you to easily expand to multiple locations using internet on existing hardware.
- Painless Upgrades: AlmirLive manages software updates and upgrades for you. Releases of new AlmirLive features happen instantaneously, just login and you are always on the latest version.
- Work Anywhere: AlmirLive is available on any PC and at any time. Users are able to access their data and work more efficiently from anywhere, helping to make life easier for those people that work across multiple sites.
- Collaborate: AlmirLive enables colleagues and business partners to work effectively together, sharing documents and information with ease.
Easy to Use: As AlmirLive is delivered over the internet, there is virtually no learning curve involved. Users just have to be familiar with using the internet.